What is a suitable name for the new repo?
I have been using "riotbuild" for my Docker development at
https://github.com/gebart/riotbuild

Also, I need to have an organisation owner (Oleg, Kaspar, Emmanuel or
Matthias Wählisch) create the repo since maintainers do not have the
proper access to do it.

Best regards,
Joakim Gebart
www.eistec.se