I haven't looked too closely, but I think at least the ideas put
forward in https://github.com/RIOT-OS/thirdparty_cpu/pull/3 are
useful. The PRs are old so they probably won't work on the current
master but the LPM stuff is interesting.
On the thirdparty_boards repo I didn't find anything interesting.

Best regards,
Joakim Gebart
www.eistec.se