Hi again everyone,

just one general comment: this thread currently has a lower priority
compared to the efforts towards next month's new RIOT release.
So basically, for those involved: take your time to provide input other
than +1 for the idea of having such a task force ;)
I plan to provide soonish some input on the tentative definition of what a
task force is (and what it is not).

Best,

Emmanuel