Hello Alexander,

Phytec are happy to support master's students. If your work is related to RIOT or IEEE802.15.4 stack on Linux, we can support you with our phyNODE's [1] or the IoT Kit [2]. Please describe briefly your work and send it to me.

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Board%3A-Phytec-phyWAVE-KW22
[2] http://www.phytec.de/de/produkte/internet-of-things/evaluierungskit/produktdetails/p/iot-enablement-kit.html

Best regards

Johann Fischer