Hi,

+1 for your guideline (though I really need to put some work into point s 1
and 3 ^^).

On the somewhat-positive-feedback-side for the maintainers and reviewers in
general: If I saw and remember correctly we, brought the number of open PRs
of ~170 in the last few weeks finally down to ~140 again. Now let's get
below 100 again!

Cheers,
Martine