Hi Haoyang,

welcome to RIOT!

> I forward this mail to my colleague Oleg, who is actually doing the same
> thing - so I guess he is probably the best one to help you!

Since you already found the mailing list, I took the liberty of replying here
instead.

Yes, I'm working indeed on CCN for RIOT. Until recently, there was a port of
ccn-lite [1] in RIOT. See for example our second last release 2014.12 [2].
However, during refactoring the network stack and due to the increasing
divergence of RIOT's ccn-lite port and the upstream version, we decided to
remove it temporarily and re-integrate it. Hence, I'm currently working
towards this re-integration as a package [3].

> @Oleg: do you have already code for CCN-lite @ netapi?

The code I have for now is probably of very limited use for other people, but
I think the main question for you is how to interact with layer 2. Hence, I
would advice to take a look at the default example [4] which provides a very
simple example for dealing with L2 transmissions. You probably also want to
look at the documentation for the gnrc network stack, most particular the
documentation of the netapi [5] and the registry [6]. There's also some
ongoing effort on some more high-level documentation in [7].

Please, don't hesitate to ask more questions here on the list or on IRC.

Cheers,
Oleg

[1] http://www.ccn-lite.net/
    https://github.com/cn-uofbasel/ccn-lite