Hi Haoyang,

>    - txtsnd: I cannot set the interface, if I use tap0, which will echo:
>    error: invalid interface given.
>
> You need to use the interface on the node, not the TAP. The TAP is the
endpoint on the host system for the "cable" you draw between host and
native node. Use `ifconfig` to see what interface to use (as documented in
the default example's README [1]).

>    - I found the tutorial that said using addr, but I do not have the
>    addr command when I use the R21 board.
>
> Can you point us to this tutorial? The addr command was dropped for the
last release. Everything can be done with `ifconfig` now (there is already
an address configured though).

>    - And what is the mean for interface for txtsnd to use, if I
>    have /dev/tty.usbmodem* MCU device
>
> I don't know what you mean by that? If you mean it in the same way as you
said you used `tap0` on the native node, see above, if you want to send
actual packets over the serial line, have a look at SLIP [2] (or the
gnrc_border_router example about how to use it).

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/tree/2015.09/examples/default#networking
[2] http://doc.riot-os.org/group__net__gnrc__slip.html