Am 28.07.2014 10:17, schrieb Chris Johns:
> On 28/07/2014 5:17 pm, Christian Mauderer wrote:
>>
>> just that there is no confusion about it: The second patch contains some
>> large headers from the Altera hwlib. Therefore it is bigger than the
>> maximum mail size for the list and has to be reviewed by a list
>> administrator. Therefore it can need some additional time to turn up on
>> the list.
>>

> What is the license for these header files ?
>
> Are you able to post the license or is there a public reference to the
> code ?

The license is the same like for the headers that are already included
in this BSP in the hwlib directory. Altera uses a BSD-style license for
the files from hwlib. It is written directly in the head of the headers
and sources.

> Did you obtain these files from an installed Altera tool or package with
> an EUL you accepted or via a login to Altera's website ?

The hwlib is packed with the Altera "SoC Embedded Design Suite Web
Edition". It is available here:

You have to register to get access to the installer. The complete pack
has a number of different licenses for the different parts of the
development environment. But the heads of the source files clearly state
a BSD-style license for the hwlib part.

> Please understand we cannot accept the code unless it is public or the
> project has an accepted agreement from Altera we can include it.

Of course I understand that. It would be difficult to use RTEMS if you
had to search every file for incompatible licenses.

Kind regards

Christian Mauderer

embedded brains GmbH
Christian Mauderer