On 7/31/2015 8:11 AM, Rohini Kulkarni wrote:
Hi,

How is the number of processors to be used for an application specified?
The used count minimum of that supported in hardware and that configured. How
to specify the latter?

https://docs.rtems.org/doc-current/share/rtems/html/c_user/Configuring-a-System-SMP-Specific-Configuration-Parameters.html#Configuring-a-System-SMP-Specific-Configuration-Parameters

and see the smptests. Many of which do specify the maximum.

Thanks.

On 29 Jul 2015 15:29, "Sebastian Huber" <sebastian.hu...@embedded-brains.de