Hi Daniel,

The camkes-arm-vm project is built on CAmkES, which has a high level system
assembly specification that gets compiled down into capDL. If you search your
build directory you can find the 'vm.cdl' file that CAmkES generates. It is
very much *not* recommended that you attempt to manually modify this file
unless there is no other option. Rather it is recommended that you keep your
extensions in CAmkES by writing additional components and adding them to the
system assembly. I would suggest looking at the CAmkES tutorials
(https://wiki.sel4.systems/Tutorials#CAmkES_tutorials) to get more familiar
with working in a CAmkES system.

Adrian