Thank you, Ihor, That’s good to know. However, for now does the Vchan for ARM
still functional? With help from Chris I was able to compile Vchan for both TK1
and EXYNOS5410. But I could not find /dev/vmm_manager virtual driver after
boot. Does it need to have a Linux kernel module to mount and manage ioctl()
syscall?

Best Regards
-Daniel Wang