Hi

I am trying to run linux OS on camkes seL4 hypervisor. The hardware I use is
x86-64. But I do not receive the interrupts from the devices that I have
passthrough, and Linux is managing the interrupts in the form of pooling.
This problem exists at the kernel level. Where the IO/APIC settings should be
applied to the system but are not applied correctly. Is this problem solved in
internal versions?

For example, physical interrupt 10 is defined for network hardware. Vector 58
is defined for this interval. The IO/APIC information used for this device is
also specified. However, interrupts are not received correctly. (In fact,
because the level trigger is set, interrupts are sent quickly, this is not true
and causes a destructive effect on the performance of the guest OS)