Hi Waldemar,

I personally made this tst-cancel test start to pass in the past,
related to unwinding issues we had in our tools.
However, I have noticed that some of the tst-cancel tests would have
some non-deterministic behavior.

This was related to some pipes not blocking, when writing some data, but
not blocking.
If I increased the written elements to the pipe, those would block
always, and the test would pass.

It is possible that there was some change in the kernel that might have
fixed this.
Vineet: Do you know anything about this ?

Also be sure you are using our latest tools, as like I said I have
addressed these problems.
Indeed, clobbering blink was an issue when millicode option was enabled.

Regarding your patch I would advise not to apply it until we find the
real reason for blink not to be restored.

Best regards,
Cupertino