Hi list,

I am unable to find a template to create a rule to install files from
a directory which does not have a makefile itself.
I need to process some files matching a mask (e.g. somedir/*.xpm)
without having to list them all in a makefile.

There is an InstallMultiple(list,dest) macro, but it takes a file list
as an argument, so that's exactly what I want to avoid.

I believe that this is quite a general task, so I dare to propose a
new template. Please see the attached patch. I would appreciate any
ideas about this patch or maybe there are good reasons not to have
such a template? Better ways to do this?

Thanks in advance!

--
Alexander Pohoyda
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>