Has anyone sucessfully run the chips 69030 driver on powerpc based systems?
I'm trying to get it running on a custon 7410 based board with two 69030's
on,a nd i;'m seing soem off things:

my /proc/pci gives me that:
 Bus  0, device  18, function  0:
    VGA compatible controller: PCI device 102c:0c30 (Chips and Technologies)
(rev 97).
      IRQ 18.
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xfa000000 [0xfaffffff].
  Bus  0, device  19, function  0:
    VGA compatible controller: PCI device 102c:0c30 (Chips and Technologies)
(rev 97).
      IRQ 18.
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xfb000000 [0xfbffffff].

at the moment i'm just attempting single head setup on device 18, however i
find cPtr->PciInfo->memBase[0] is 0xff000000 when calulating
cPtr->FbAddress (in chipsPreInitHiQV) , rather than 0xfa000000! Does any
know any reason why xf86GetPciInfoForEntity would return incorrect
information, or have i got the wrong end of the stick?
Also does anyone know the reason for the addition of 0x800000 to the base
address in the big-endian case?

Thanks to anyone who can spread some light on this for me!

Rob Taylor
Senior Developer    robt at flyingpig dot com
Flying Pig Systems  http://www.flyingpig.com