Suresh Chandra Mannava wrote (in a message from Friday 23)
 > Dear Friends,
 >
 > I am encountering the following error while Installing
 > the build of XFree86 TinyX.
 > I cross compiled X with Abacus compiler (India build
 > processor)
 >
 > make[3]: Entering directory
 > `/home/suresh/xfree/build/programs/xgc'
 > rm -f xgc
 > /usr/abacus-linux-uclibc/bin/abacus-uclibc-gcc -o xgc
 > -O2      -L../../exports/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib
 > dashlist.o planemask.o getfile.o tests.o text.o
 >            choice.o main.o interpret.o record.o
 > testfrac.o                   gram.o lex.o -lXaw -lXmu
 > -lXt -lSM -lICE -lXpm -lXext -lX11 -lfl
 > -L/usr/abacus-linux-uclibc/lib  -lm
 > /usr/abacusnewb/abacus-anurag-linux/bin/ld: cannot

-lfl is the library containing some routines used by lexical analysers
generated by flex, a lexical analyser generator. You should check you
system to find what's the equivalent library name on the target
system.
If your target system doesn't provide it, you can probably
cross-compile this library from flex sources first.
<http://www.gnu.org/software/flex/flex.html>

                                        Matthieu