Dear Friends,

I build Xfree86 TinyX for new architecture Abacus,
Now I am facing problem while installing(make install)

I request your help on the following problem.

privously 'make install' failed telling 'cannot find
-lfl'
I ported flex and cleared that problem

Now install failed

/usr/abacus-linux-uclibc/bin/abacus-uclibc-gcc -o
xterm -O2      -L../../exports/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib
button.o charproc.o charsets.o cursor.o
  data.o doublechr.o fontutils.o input.o
   menu.o misc.o print.o ptydata.o
 screen.o scrollbar.o tabs.o util.o xstrings.o
   TekPrsTbl.o Tekproc.o VTPrsTbl.o
main.o  charclass.o precompose.o wcwidth.o xutf8.o
-lXft -lfreetype -lXrender -lXrender  -lXaw -lXmu -lXt
-lSM -lICE -lXpm -lXext -lX11
-L/usr/abacus-linux-uclibc/lib    -ltermcap
/usr/abacusnewb/abacus-anurag-linux/bin/ld: cannot
find -ltermcap
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [xterm] Error 1

I think termcap should be ported. I am using
uClibc-0.9.19

I didn't faced any problem during compilation.

why Xfree86 never prompted for this libraries while
building?

I like to know still how many libraries to be ported
for proper install of TinyX.

Regards,
Suresh

=====