Ar an 18ú lá de mí 2, scríobh David Dawes :

 > Lets face it: Your real objection is to giving credit to XFree86 and its
 > contributors.  GPL-incompatibility and FUD about FSF-freeness(*) of the
 > modified licence is just a poor excuse.

I think it's unfair to assume that, David, especially since there have been
severl reasoned disagreements with your position from people who have been
active, useful contributors to XFree86.

There have been almost no expressions of support for this change, and
coherent objections from many of those whose contributions matter to the
project. I'm surprised you're still going ahead with it.

--
I don't care if it rains or freezes/'Long as I got my Plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car.