Nexenta 5.1 has been pushed out which contains most the the changes.  You can use that as a base line.

-Sanjay

On 5/25/18 1:36 PM, Sean Fagan wrote:
On May 24, 2018, at 2:27 PM, Prakash Surya <prakash.su...@delphix.com> wrote:
Feel free to open a GitHub pull request against the OpenZFS project
(https://github.com/openzfs/openzfs) after getting it ported (even if it
doesn't build). There's some automation that'll build the PR and report errors.

While the turnaround time for using that to get the change building on illumos
might be prohibitive, it's perfectly fine to push code there that doesn't yet
build, and use the automated tests to help you iterate on the port to
illumos/openzfs.

Additionally, we maintain an OpenIndiana based AMI on EC2 that's used by the
OpenZFS PR automated tests. So, if using AWS EC2 is an option, you can create
an instance from that AMI and use that as your illumos build system (e.g. so
you can more quickly iterate and work through build failures). I can give more
details on this option if you'd like.
I have done so, as https://github.com/openzfs/openzfs/pull/642

Please someone with actual Illumos experience take that and get it working.  Or
at least compiling. :)

Thanks,

Sean.

openzfs: openzfs-developer