In 1989 a 4mb stick of ram was like $800. RAM is cheap despite price fixing.

Having recently maxed out the 64mb of RAM on my personal IPX in like 1994, I
remember telling Len Rose I can’t imagine having a gigabyte of RAM. He laughed
at me.

Now I sit on racks of systems with 768gb of RAM. RAM is cheap.

J.

Sent from my iPhone