Kees Jongenburger wrote:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

docs is not a viable system at the moment (it's a 44 euro box)
so that would need to run somewhere else. for example mmbase.org and
replace the current system. I am willing to put some effort into it

+1 ;)

Apparently there is not much animo. Perhaps people are happy with the way it is or don't care

I'll bite: At first glance, I like it. Since I looked at it for only about a minute I didn't feel like I could judge it very well. But it really seems to be a lot better than what's currently there. So there you go.