Just a notice that this list is origionally in english. Preferably we should keep the discussion in english, as a courtesy for our non-dutch members. Especially when you consider the message to be of import.

Also, slightly related, if you have anything you want to discuss (or have discussed) on the coming 'shouting match' meeting (next wednesday), please do so in the thread we started, or in a thread with a clear subject. We would like to have as much input as possible.
Finally a reminder that I need to know in advance if you come to the meeting (though mailing me on the day itself is soon enough), so I can ensure that you will be left in at the gate.

Pierre van Rooden,
On of them MMC people