I'd like to use another cvs-module and keep the present applications module for community apps. I don't like the idea if you use cvs co all you'll get everything, including all 3rd party apps.

Ofcourse the downside is that if something becomes a community app or is demoted to a 3rd-party app you have to move them across cvs modules. Though if we make it so that this also defines what is present in a standard (core) release, it might be useful to have it seperated.

--
Pierre van Rooden
Mediapark, C 107 tel. +31 (0)35 6772815