2007/1/16, Ernst Bunders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
It seems we have a new bug. I am still trying to delete a forum (hah hah).

I'm pretty sure that it can work, because I did so in didactor today.

after updating from cvs and removing one new bug, i am confronted with another
one, that i don't really understand. does this mean anything to anybody out
there?

Some data types where changed (back) in some fields, but i'm not sure this has
to do with that...

I think so.

2007-01-16 17:23:52,822 ERROR   mmbase.applications.mmbob.ForumMMBaseSyncer -
NODE PROBLEM WITH : 109 Integrity constraint violation - no parent
MM_POSTTHREADS_LASTPOSTERNUMBER_FOREIGN table: MM_POSTTHREADS in statement
[UPDATE MM_POSTTHREADS SET LASTPOSTERNUMBER=?,POSTCOUNT=? WHERE NUMBER = 109]
for node

Sounds like a message from the database itself. I see something about
foreign keys. My guess is that the table was created with the 'node'
typed fields in effect. Try altering the table to have no foreign key,
but a simple integer field on the lastposternumber.

That does not take away that I think that it should be a foreign key,
but it's not the worth the trouble if it's not working right now.

Just a guess though.

Michiel

--
mihxil'  http://meeuw.org