Ernst Bunders wrote:
> the plot thickens: i just found out that the fieldtypes have been nodes for
> a much longer time: In my email cache of the cvs mailing list i can not
> find reference to a change from integer to node for these fields, and an
> old version i have that has been released to kennisnet they are of type
> node as well.

Really? Remarkable indeed. As soon as I remarked that something went wrong
with that I immediately assumed that that would be because of my cleaning
up in the builder xml, and because it would be a thing I might consider
changing..

Michiel

--
Michiel Meeuwissen                  mihxil'
Peperbus 107 MediaPark H'sum          []()