> > It fails for me, too; the  tests are off by 1 hour, it seems.
> > This is indeed a mystery. Is the CI in a "European" timezone?
> >

> the CI log shows:

> Testing tst_QDateTime
> Totals: 350 passed, 0 failed, 34 skipped
>
> for all the windows configurations (mingw47 and mscv2010 on Win7;
> msvc2012 on Win8).
>
> As far as I understand, the CI is all in Finland, so GMT +2.

This test contains a number of test cases that are only run if the local
timezone is CET.
They are silently skipped otherwise (test rows not added, rather than QSKIP)

It certainly used to fail around the times of year that DST changes happen,
when the CI was in Oslo.

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its
affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be
scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment
of internal compliance with Accenture policy.