Em terça-feira, 6 de setembro de 2016, às 06:20:34 PDT, Thiago Macieira
escreveu:
> Building the host tools while cross-compiling is a convenience and I think
> we  can keep it, but I don't think we should simply have different "bin"
> dirs.

Fail in sentence rewrite. I wanted to write "don't think we should mix" and
then rewrote to "think we should simply have different 'bin' dirs" -- except I
forgot to remove the "don't".

I don't have a cross-compiled build of Qt handy, but I think we put both host
and target builds in the same "bin" dir during the build. It should be easy to
split and then always build target tools too.