Em quarta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2016, às 07:15:50 CEST, Maurice Kalinowski
escreveu:
> VS 15 is not released yet, and with 5.8 beta soon to be released, there are
> some time constraints to check for it. Hence any feedback in advance is
> nice.

> Maybe Thiago has been able to look into it.

I did, but my changes that added support for the next version got conflict when
moving to 5.8, after sitting there for a month not getting approvals, so I
abandoned them. I will not be working anymore on enabling new Microsoft
compilers.