On 2017-05-04 15:18, Thiago Macieira wrote:
Em quinta-feira, 4 de maio de 2017, às 06:58:53 PDT, Konstantin Tokarev
escreveu:
But we could have Linux clang configuration with clazy plugin.

Why? Clazy is not part of our development philosophy. We should only do that after there's a QUIP explaining which options in Clazy we use (which there
isn't).

Probably the QUIP shouldn't be about clazy /per se/, but about which coding practices we want to enforce via static analysis tooling. clazy's current warning set could be used as a starting base for the discussion though, because it exists.

But more about that *later*! There's interesting things in the pipeline which KDAB would like to show first.

Regards,
--
Sérgio Martins | sergio.mart...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)