At large I agree with Frederik. The bug side of thing (which delays) we could
handle in a flexible manor exactly as described by Frederik. I do like to
emphasize though that the dates for first beta and first RC are important (and
FF is alpha) because they define times when certain level of changes are no
longer permitted (e.g. after first beta no API changes). Therefore, you will
not get around setting a target date for first Beta and RC.

--
Alex