Hi,

I'd like to request the creation of a repository "qt/licensing" on
codereview.qt-project.org. This will become an optional git submodule of qtbase
(checkout: qtbase/licensing).

The repository will contain the Licenses and binary files (licheck*) that are
so far only in our commercial source packages. The goal is to allow proper
commercial builds from git, see also
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-52222.

As such, the repository should be readable by everyone, but write access should
be limited to The Qt Company.

Kai

--
Kai Koehne, Senior Manager R&D | The Qt Company

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho. Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 144331 B