From: Development <development-bounces+ryan.chu=qt...@qt-project.org> on behalf
of Denis Shienkov <denis.shien...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 10:48 PM
To: development@qt-project.org; Oswald Buddenhagen; Thiago Macieira
Subject: [Development] How to use Q_IMPORT_PLUGIN macro together with *.pri
files?

Hi guys,

I need to create a 'static' plugin for the iOS, using qmake.
A problem is that the qmake can't generate a valid XCode project file, using
dependencies.

See, e.g. this bug: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-71566.
So, I can't use XCode to deliver my application to AppStore.

Instead of using a static plugins I want to include and compile my plugins via
my-plugin.pri files.

But it does not work, because linking failed when I use this code:

Q_IMPORT_PLUGIN(MyPlugin)

with an error, like:

"qt_static_plugin_BasicToolsPlugin()", referenced from:

StaticBasicToolsPluginPluginInstance::StaticBasicToolsPluginPluginInstance() in
main.o

Is any workaround to avoid this and to use a 'static' plugins in a fom of a
*.pri files?

BR,
Denis