El domingo, 24 de febrero de 2019 13:58:17 -03 Thiago Macieira escribió:
> On Sunday, 24 February 2019 08:08:39 PST Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
> wrote:
> > For 5.11 something along:
> >
> > <https://qt-kde-team.pages.debian.net/images/qt5_build_deps.png>
> >
> > Note that only critical path is followed, +/- docs.
> >
> > In other words: only 6 submodules can be built without qtdeclarative:
> > qtbase, qtgamepad, qtimageformats, qtxmlpatterns and qtscript.
> > qtstyleplugins is not part of the "official" submodules if I'm not
> > mistaken.
>
> You listed 5. I assume the 6th is qtsvg. But that doesn't work either, since
> there's qtserialport.

Actually I should have wrote 5, not 6. But that graph also considers the
critical path for building documentation, so if doc is not taken into account
there are (a few?) more packages, indeed.

> Anyway, the parallelism would be welcome for developers like me, as our
> build farm hit 350 nodes on Friday.
>
> But it won't help package building, since they work at a tarball
> granularity.

Exactly, just wanted to point how "high" in the critical path qtdeclarative
is.

--
"With great power comes great responsibility."
  Peter Parker's uncle.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/