Hi,

thanks for the all the hints in this thread - I will check them if I
can't find a service, that is more specific:

a)

The very first of my problems is to know about the platforms I need to
test. I guess the list of all operating system and compiler combinations
can be found somewhere in the Qt docs, but considering, that only on
"Linux" you have to consider gcc/icc/clang - for gcc only you have
v4/5/6/7/8 ...

b)

Furthermore a project like Qwt supports all Qt versions >= 4.4. Even,
when limiting the tests to a set of relevant versions - let's say
4.8/5.6/5.9/5.12 - complexity grows significantly.

--

My guess is that setting up all the build environments for a) is what has
been solved with Coin. Actually I'm not interested in "continous" - it

Uwe