Oh, I'm sorry for the spam! You already renamed error() getter to
sockerError() [1], so the issue is not relevant now.
It's a bit unfortunate to see such diversity in the API. error()
getter seems to be a convention in Qt. I thought that the same
convention is to use '-ed' verbs in signal names.

[1]
https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/commit/?h=5.15&id=94b3dd77f29a00ebbd1efdc66d75f57e1c75b152