Hello all,

The Documentation team has compiled an initial list of Qt Terms and Concepts in
Qt Wiki to enable harmonizing the use of key terms and concepts across the
different Qt documentation sets. The current version of the list is available
here: https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Terms_and_Concepts

The Qt Terms and Concepts list, compiled from existing sources, has been
reviewed and updated by the Documentation team (thus, the terms are currently
listed with the Approved status). However, there may be terms and term macros
that we have missed, and there may be terms that need fine-tuning. Also, in
some cases, it may require a separate discussion to decide the term that should
ultimately be used.

Thus, we would like to invite you to browse through the Qt Terms and Concepts
page and then use the Terms under work table at the bottom of the wiki page to
give feedback. Your feedback will be appreciated and utilized to develop the
terminology used in Qt documentation 😊

Best Regards,

Esa, on behalf of the Documentation team

Esa Törmänen
Snr Technical Writer
The Qt Company Oy
Tutkijantie 4C