Hi Craig,

We can only get where we want to go as long as 'we' are together in the
process :-)

And contribs.org is just doing that for the benefit of the _whole_ community. Basically, If you don't like what you see, you're free to go your own way. We're talking Open Source here, so you have as much 'power' as contribs.org has.

contribs.org has stated multiple times that we're working on it. In the mean time prepare your home mdae docs and contribs so you can submit it with the correct license.

As Linus said: It's ready when it's ready / it's done when it's done.

Appreciate the feedback Craig.

Regards,
Hsing-Foo

-- Please report bugs to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] (only) to discuss security issues Support for registered customers and partners to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Searchable archive at http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org