Hi,

I just want to provide some feedback on Infocalypse - I hope this is the right
place, since it's an application on freenet.

I tried it a bit and I really like it.

I didn't yet try inserting a big repo, but it works pretty well for the
smaller repositories I tested (which are also available in the web).

The only problem I still have is that keeping the uris in the central config
file didn't work (all paths in the config file were lowercase while the real
paths aren't - maybe that's connected to the issue).

Different from simply uploading the full hg repo into freenet, infocalypse
also feels quite fast. If you want to test it, here's my repository checkout
uri:

u...@ko8wblzqdqc~1gmmevo8ewpch0yqkdexms4kpfdoeoq,0KpmSJb35Q6UwgdhAJpTMH0jnjUriv7DtaFtTq3dlRI,AQACAAE/test.R1/0

The mirror of freenet staging worked, too.

The initial pull took about an hour, and it succeeded, though I got the log
output "GetFailed".
Most recent revision was 13919
user:        Daniel Cheng (???) <j16s...@freenetproject.org>
date:        Mon May 11 10:48:31 2009 +0800
summary:     Remove unused variable (leftovers of r27142)

Best wishes,
Arne

Besides: I use a live build of Mercurial (directly from the main repo), and
infocalypse works.

   - singing a part of the history of free software -
              http://infinite-hands.draketo.de