sashee wrote:

This sounds very promising :) and it is certainly a nice feature we all will appreciate very much.

However I have a rather technical questions out of curiousity, you talk several times about "pushing" the content.

It is accomplished with ajax requests and javascript at the client side
so pushing works and connection sharing also

Do you really push the content to the browser when the state changed, or does the client just poll every 2 seconds as it does now for the complete page?

Comparing: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/AJAX vs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_(programming)

Just curious :) since you use a toadlet I can imagine that both would be viable solutions.

Apophis