I very much like this idea! Presenting a single page with choices,
especially when the final button is "Finish and connect now" is a
superb way to speed up the first run setup. The current use of
multiple pages without even a progress bar puts more pressure on each
decision and feels very slow.

Hopefully we could add arrows next to the options which can be clicked
to expand with additional explanation and information instead of
presenting a wall of text.

Does someone else want to implement this? I'd love to, but I won't
have time for almost two months.

- -operhiem1