Am Sonntag, 16. November 2014, 21:46:57 schrieb Matthew Toseland:
> On 16/11/14 20:55, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> > Instead of kickstarter we could simply go for indiegogo. They allow
> > free software communities. But still that’s a lot of work.
> Good point. Should be made on devl in response to my point about
> Kickstarter being a no-go.

I wanted to, but my shortcut on the mail client did not do what I expected…

> >         »I have Freenet running now. What can I do with it?«
> Answer: work through FSNG.
>
> This is not fixable without fixing Freetalk. Which is years of work.
>
> No?

The FSNG shows the hard things. Today in IRC I listed quite a few of
the easy things. Easy with Freenet that is. The things which we keep
forgetting by focussing on the far away goals instead of on what we
can already do.

> > [1]: http://draketo.de/proj/freenet-funding/ "Freenet for Journalists"
> Thanks for the work you've put into this!

I still fear that it’s far too little…

For example I’d estimate that with 2-3 weeks concentrated full-time
hacking I could port openbazaar to using Freenet as backend. But it
fails at “2-3 weeks full-time” and “concentrated”, and sadly the
Openbazaar folks seem to estimate the potentials differently…

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein