https://github.com/freenet/debian but it hasn't been updated for a few years.
Feel free to try to get it to work again.

As far as possible, this tries to follow all of Debian policy. Some things
still need to be fixed however.

I wish to veto any half-assed Debian package that doesn't follow policy, it
will lead to more headache in the long run.

Some caveats:

- currently disables update-over-freenet. need to figure out a good way to
interact with that
- requires master branch of contrib, not sure if freenet has switch yet (still
on legacy-29 last time I checked)
- probably lots of other things, but you'll run into them when you've played
with that repo.

Lots of work to be done, happy hacking!

--
GPG: 4096R/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE