On 19/10/15 07:23, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015, 20:54:33 schrieb Matthew Toseland:
>> Multi-sourcing does not improve anonymity - it tends to reduce it.
> It allows using higher latency without impacting the user experience.
It also gives the attacker more samples.

IMHO high latency means "fire and forget" tunnels for inserts, which can
happily have multi-hour latency. For requests we generally need a quick
response. Or at least, implementing long-term requests would be
significantly harder. It might be interesting though on darknet.