Am Freitag, 23. Oktober 2015, 22:52:38 schrieb Ian:
> Because before they download we need to give them at least a tiny bit of
> information about why they might want to download.

They also have “share, chat, browse, anonymously”. What we don’t have
is something at the top which shows how we are different from Tor.

To get additional information, they can read the next section.

What I’m still missing is a section “Testimonials” or “What users
say”.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Celebrate with ye beauty and gather yer friends for a Pirate Party!
    → http://1w6.org/english/flyerbook-rules#pirate-party