On Sunday, October 25, 2015 04:09:44 PM Ian Clarke wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 7:51 AM, Steve Dougherty <st...@asksteved.com>
>
> wrote:
> > > Ian, Toad and NextGens are the only current admins of the GitHub org,
> > > but none of them are very active on the project. Should we add
> > > another more active person as admin?
> >
> > That would be good.
>
> Definitely, any volunteers?

I would vouch for Steve if he wants to do this (and really isn't an admin
already, I thought he was?). He's pretty much got "root" privileges to Freenet
stuff anyway by coordinating development and having access to the update keys.

Arne would also have my vote if he wanted to; he has contributed a *lot* yet
has few privileges.

If nobody steps up, you may add me if you like to. I don't insist though, I
think the volunteers are doing good at administrating things on their own :)

--
hopstolive  (keyword for Ians spam filter)