Attached are my votes as CSV

Thanks :)

——BEGIN——

Task category / Task,Value,% of total
Remaining,0,0%
,,
Instructions,,
"The goal of this stage of the funding allocation procedure is to estimate
""value"" of individual tasks.
Value shall measure how useful each task would be to our users, to developers,
to health of the project, etc.
Every participant gets 1000 units of value to allocate between the tasks,
starting from an equal distribution of units.
So the only thing you should edit is to allocate those 1000 units in the
""Value"" column of each task. Everything else will be computed automatically.
LibreOffice / OpenOffice can highlight the cells you should fill in: Go to
""View"" and select ""Value highlighting"" (CTRL+F8).

The tasks are grouped into different areas such as ""Speed"" and ""User
experience"" to ensure we think about all areas.
Some tasks might be helpful to not only one but multiple areas. Nevertheless,
they are only enlisted in one area.
Thus you do not need to feel obliged to cast votes in every area, you might as
well instead vote for the tasks which cover more than just the area they are
enlisted at. When deciding about the value of a task, you might want to
consider how many areas you think it covers.

A few important things here to ensure we get the true benefit of ""wisdom of
the crowd"":
- Don't be strategic (e.g. don't over-allocate to one area because you assume
others might under-allocate to it).
- Don't collude.
- Don't consider development cost in your value allocation, this will be done
in the next stage.
- If you aren't sure, leave stuff at an even allocation, don't assign 0 value.

Once everyone has allocated, we will take the average for each task to be our
group estimate for that task.",,
,,
Speed - Improve performance of Freenet or Freenet applications,,
Web of Trust: Finish first iteration of most critical speed fixes (1 bugtracker
entry). Was subject of previous 2 years of paid work. Ensures this work is not
left unfinished. Needed for Sone / Freetalk / filesharing / … (see all other
sections except Technical Debt),60,6%
Freetalk: Make Freetalk usable again by using the new WoT event-notifications
API to fix its most severe performance issues. The API had been implemented as
previous paid work to specifically allow repairing Freetalk. Thus we'd reap
what we sowed there.,15,1%
"WoT: Second iteration of less critical performance fixes: Reduce transaction
size from O(512) to O(1): Split up ""import trustlist"" transaction into 1
transaction for each trust.",15,1%
"WoT: Second iteration of less critical performance fixes: Identity garbage
collection: Stats show that less than 1000 of the 14000 WoT identities are
still active (thanks to ArneBab). Thus, we need to GC abandoned
identities.",15,1%
WoT: Second iteration of less critical performance fixes: Process results of
peer review of xor’s  Web of Trust bachelor’s thesis (which was about last
year’s performance improvements).,15,1%
"Fred: does it provide sufficient benefits to re-add native acceleration for
FEC, or crypto? Especially JVMs without gmp acceleration - Oracle on
Windows.",15,1%
,,
User Experience - make things easier and more enjoyable to use,,
"Single use node references with authentication token: Currently, two users
need to add the node reference of each other to create a connection. With this,
only one of the two would have to add the other. Might benefit from FOAF (see 3
tasks below) for connectivity if Opennet is off.",20,2%
Darknet invitation bundles: Feature for adding a single use node reference to
an installer executable. People could hand out the installer executable to
their friends to allow them to connect by Darknet instantly.,0,0%
"Short node references: Currently, references fill almost half a sheet of
paper. Improve this by uploading node references to Freenet itself as a random
KSK, with for example 128 bit entropy to be ~ 25 letters. (Requires having
peers already, but without the UI could just show the long one)",0,0%
"Friend-of-a-friend connection suggestions (""FOAF""): Like the Facebook friend
finder, Freenet could be improved to tell you about Darknet peers of your
peers. You could then chose to add them as your peers. Part of the code
exists.",30,3%
"Friend requests, like in Facebook: With primitive FOAF, both peers would still
have to add each other. With friend requests, peers of your peers could just
request to connect to you. Could use similar UI to Facebook friend
requests.",30,3%
Something like Icicle to ease setting up Darknet connections - perhaps add
support for connecting nodes over text message or Signal?,50,5%
"Darknet chat improvements: Freenet allows sending messages to Darknet peers.
The UI for that is very primitive. It could be improved, for example to be
similar to Facebook chat. Needs fixes for high message loss probability. ",30,3%
Maybe FLIRCP can add darknet N2NTMs as a backend?,0,0%
FlogHelper (WoT-based blogging app): Accumulate flogs of other users. List them
nicely. Add a search function. Use that to replace or amend the current concept
of FProxy's default bookmarks as entry point for Freenet. Hundreds of blogs
instead of ~10 bookmarks.,50,5%
"Better feedback on progress: currently in FProxy progress is displayed in
terms of completed blocks. Information on how many fetch / insert requests are
running for each one, and the progress on them, could help make the default
mode of operation seem like hanging.",50,5%
Make robust search functionality part of the default installation [task is
possibly not specific enough: Complexity depends a lot on search target:
Freesites? FlogHelper flogs? Freetalk messages? WoT identities? Sones?
Filesharing?],80,8%
Add ability to comment on Freesites (fulfilled by babcom (is opt-in) / Freetalk
/ Sone?),0,0%
"Frost-alike communication system supporting easy usability, encrypted and
read-only boards and hidden instant messaging between 2 or more ID's,
integrated file transfer agent, mixed bulletproof ID'd and unsigned messaging.
[= e.g. Freetalk. Likely requires the WoT speed tasks.]",0,0%
Improve the vulnerability and functionality of Flip [One anonymous user
commented that you may as well re-invent FLIP],0,0%
Improve FProxy CSS3 support to allow better Freesite UI,60,6%
Document the content filter,0,0%
Improve Shoeshop/blob handling [how?],0,0%
p2p file exchange by time-set expiring keys [Imprecise task? Also violates main
goal of Freenet of preventing censorship!?],0,0%
"Freenet key links directed to a dedicated Freenet browser, opennet [=
non-Freenet Internet?] links to the system default like in the AutoHotKey
script ""Freenet Browser Director”",0,0%
"Warn users not to use Chrome, but instead an open source/free software
browser",0,0%
"FLIP or FLIRCP could use work to become official plugins, maybe with a
webclient instead of having to install a potentially privacy leaking 3rd party
one. [Likely requires the WoT performance work in the “Speed” section.]",15,1%
,,0%
Security - Make Freenet more secure against attacks,,0%
"Fix plugin data leak: None of our official plugins deletes its database when
the user uninstalls it. They also do not obey the ""PANIC"" button of Freenet
which should delete all client data.",0,0%
"Fix lack of plugin data encryption: WoT, Freetalk, and potentially other
plugins do not encrypt their databases when the user has configured Freenet to
encrypt user data. Should be changed to obtain an encryption key from Freenet
to encrypt their stuff.",0,0%
Add simple tunnels. The easiest approach here may be to have some automatically
added temporary time limited or data throughput limited FOAF connections that
form simple tunnels. Tunnels should have a probability to use for high HTL
inserts and requests based on security settings for the node.,30,3%
,,
Technical debt - Stuff that will make future development faster,,
fred: Documentation is said to be poor. Improve it. Would help people other
than Matthew to understand the code. Good to do this now while Matthew is still
available as a volunteer and we can thus maybe ask him questions.,1,0%
fred unit test coverage is 20%. Improve it. Would help people other than
Matthew to understand the code. Good to do this now while Matthew is still
available as a volunteer and we can thus maybe ask him questions.,1,0%
"WoT unit test coverage is 45%. Given the lower total line count, it would be
possible to complete it to 100%. That would be a preparation of the major
“refactoring” of replacing db4o with a different database. May become
necessary: db4o’s vendor has abandoned it.",1,0%
Alternate task instead of the above tests/doc: Permanently use 1 day per
workweek (= 20% of total time) to deal with any kind of technical debt
whatsoever. Allow the developer to chose freely which issues to deal with so
even unimportant technical debt will be dealt with eventually.,1,0%
"Alternate task instead of the above technical debt day: 1 day/week as “do
whatever you want to”-day like Google does. Example activities: Generic
education (new Java language features, programming patterns, algorithms,
papers); Wiki; Drafting new apps; Tests; Doc; Mailing lists",1,0%
Fred: Migrate to the Gradle build tool - Gradle can provide dependency fetching
and verification support and then defer to the existing ant build. (Or we can
move the project to fit standard directory structure and then the Gradle build
becomes a lot easier to write.),15,1%
,,0%
"Outreach - Stuff that will help attract users, developers, and donors to
Freenet",,0%
Language: Lower threshold of entry by working on how to install Freenet,0,0%
Language: Add these strings for install to translation resource. Bonus for
looking at this. ,0,0%
Language: Simplify website language. Boil this into this for all pages.,0,0%
"Language: Fix current low-hanging problems with UI language, as per issues on
transifex.",0,0%
Language: Add Transifex issues to main bugtracker,0,0%
"Language: Establish overview of, and do away with needlessly difficult
words",0,0%
"Language: Document how Freenet works, with a infographic, on the Wiki,
detailing the remainder of speciality words.",50,5%
Website redesign,80,8%
Website redesign: Migration to static Github Pages,0,0%
Website redesign: New CSS redesign,0,0%
"Website redesign: Migration of more detailed documentation to Github Wiki,
allowing website to focus on onboarding new users [Notice: we have 3 non-Github
Wikis currently, 2 of those have already been waiting for migration into the
main one for years.]",0,0%
"‘How to’ YouTube video series: A couple of (maximal)-5-minute videos, each
explaining one important practical aspect of using Freenet. Do this because
currently we demand users to read far too much (FAQ, wiki, etc.). Example of
ZeroNet.",0,0%
Update FSNG: Show web interface usage rather than Thunderbird to match modern
user expectations,0,0%
Update FSNG: Use a modern Windows installation with the default theme for
screenshots,0,0%
"Legal docs: Have resources akin to the Tor legal FAQ for exit node operators,
created by a legal expert on the official project page, that can be shown to
LEA or users. Explain what it is used for, how to use it safely, best
practices, plausible deniability, legal status, etc.",50,5%
"Legal docs: Sample response letters for the potential arrests or raids,
especially for the recent events as some users were completely innocent. We
need to educate LEA, more than ever, that it in itself is not a crime nor
suspicious to run Freenet. ",15,1%
"Legal docs: Instead of the above suggestions, just link the Tor legal FAQ. Tor
is pretty similar and thus we shouldn't need to create our own one. Notice
especially that there are 200 countries in the world and 200 lawyers would be
pretty expensive.",0,0%
"Fundraising: While volunteers did help with fundraising, they don't seem to
enjoy it very much – we've contacted much fewer entities than those listed in
the Wiki. So also have Freenet's employee do it. Important as Matthew will
require much higher level of funding to come back.",1,0%
,,
New core features - Enable using Freenet for new kinds of tasks/usecases,,
"Filesharing (#1 request on uservoice with 700 votes, not yet implemented but
could easily be built upon Freetalk)",0,0%
Keepalive: This is very popular on uservoice. It could be improved
significantly with some integration into the web interface and minor backend
changes.,15,1%
"Social networking (Sone, not enabled by default due to WoT performance issues
and issues of its own)",80,8%
"Blogging (FlogHelper, not enabled by default due to WoT performance
issues)",50,5%
"Forums (Freetalk, not enabled by default due to WoT performance issues and
issues of its own: Freetalk itself needs its performance fixes in the “Speed”
section. Also it needs general usability / security / bugfixing / polishing
work which this entry shall be about.)",0,0%
"Mail (Freemail, not enabled by default due to WoT performance issue)",0,0%
"Distributed version control (various tools for Git / Mercurial over Freenet,
not finished yet and lack code review)",0,0%
"Transport plugins are a very popular feature request. There is code but it
needs a lot of work, and it may be better to start from scratch. In any case it
will involve breaking up a lot of monster classes (good for code quality), and
a lot of knock-on effects on concurrency (less good!).",30,3%
"Make dynamic web pages possible [likely bogus suggestion: We must not allow
full JavaScript for the security issue of preventing tracking /
de-anonymization. We usually use plugins instead such as Sone, FlogHelper,
Freetalk, Freemail, etc. So you might vote for those above instead]",0,0%
Add FCP calls to Freemail to setup a user and to change user passwords,0,0%
"Do not reject Freemail messages when an ID is not known, queue them for a
period and attempt to find the identity",0,0%
New keytype: PSK (programmable subkeys - shared ownership),15,1%
New keytype: RSK (revocable),15,1%