On Tuesday, 12. May 2009 21:36:30 Matthew Toseland wrote:
> We are currently working on Freenet 0.8, which will be released later this
> year, and will include additional performance improvements, usability work,
> and security improvements, as well as the usual debugging. Features are not
> yet finalized but we expect it to include Freetalk (a new anonymous web
> forums tool), a new Vista-compatible installer for Windows (that part will
> be out in a few days), and hopefully Bloom filter sharing, a new feature
> enabling nodes to know what is in their peers' datastores, greatly
> improving performance, combined with some related security improvements.

"...Bloom filter sharing.

Bloom filter sharing will enable nodes to know what is in their peers
datastores without impacting anonymity and should result in much improved
performance and better security."

That would be my suggestion.

Best wishes,
Arne

   - singing a part of the history of free software -
              http://infinite-hands.draketo.de