Le dimanche 24 mai 2009 16:58:17, xor a ?crit :
> (
> In general, currently the list of usability issues I have filed can be seen
> there:
>
> https://bugs.freenetproject.org/roadmap_page.php
> )
>
> On Friday 22 May 2009 18:31:46 Cl?ment wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > First, let's see the current situation :
> >

> > #Navigation :
> >
> > 9 items is really the max we can afford. Currently there are 9 items, but
> > they aren't all necessary, and can confuse the newbies.
> >
> > #Browse Freenet page :
> >
> > The ?Search Freenet? field and bookmarks are definitly a good thing.
> > However, why do we have :
> > ?Fetch a key? : we don't want to fetch a key, we want to browse Freenet.
>
> Fetching a key is a CORE functionality, it is like the address bar in an
> internet browser! If the Freenet community is alive, it will happen very
> often that people paste each others Freenet URIs via IM, email, etc. It HAS
> to be easy to enter a Freenet URI.

Well, in fact we won't get rid of the box to fetch a key from the browse
freenet page. Maybe rename it like "visit a freesite (paste the freesite
key)". Because there is a distinction between browsing freenet and downloading
a key. So it should be on separate pages.