Am Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011, 23:58:13 schrieb Tanya Pyatigorskaya:
> Now I am back, and I am happy to be able to continue my work
> on my Freenet task.

Welcome back!

> Since I was out of the day-to-day work in the community for quite a long
> period of time, what I need now is to become up to date and to join
> efficient development ASAP. May I ask you to let me know whether this task
> is still interesting for Freenet?

Hell yes!

> Who is working on something similar, and whom
> should I contact to combine our efforts for quicker and better results?

What would overally be most interesting (I think) is integration of uploads
with Freetalk and Sone: Write a post with attached files. The files then get
uploaded and as soon as they are done, the post gets published.

What I myself need the most is: Select 30 files and have them put into the
upload queue 3-5 at a time. Followed automatically by a post in Freetalk *and*
Sone with the files at the end of the post.

All that as Freenet plugin, integrated into the web interface.

What I don?t need yet is searching. Once we have enough material, it would be
cool, though.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Ich hab' nichts zu verbergen ? hab ich gedacht:

- http://draketo.de/licht/lieder/ich-hab-nichts-zu-verbergen