Oh ya, forgot, I know my proposal is more social media than filesharing,
but I still think it has merit for filesharing. Channels can be indexed
and searched as you suggest below. The channel becomes the filesharing
context you mention. It also becomes the context for managing trust
settings for other channels.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Best Regards,

Michael Crosiar